Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Cylon Invasion (Welcomed)

Awww.. Look, at all my girls together.
My sassy red frame has arrived!  Oh, and how pretty she is!  I can hardly wait for the weekend!  Funny, I still haven't managed to name my R3, and I've had her at least a month or more, but this one I knew as soon as I pulled her from the box.  I will call her Caprica.  I think it's a perfect name for a bike with a sassy red paint job.  I don't think that my dog ("Six") will mind sharing her namesake. :D

Caprica 6, BSG
As for workouts, on Monday, I ran for an hour.  The Superfeet that I put in my running shoes seems to have solved my knee pains that I was associating with running as I predicted.  Now I just need to solve the bike knee pain!  1.0 did make an adjustment to my cleat, so we'll see if that helps when I ride tonight.  If it doesn't I will just have to make the trip to the bike shop.  I hate errands.  I shouldn't be such a baby, but I am. 

Yesterday, I got quite a bit of exercise!  I did my usual pool workout, followed by an hour on the treadmill, but then after work, I got an itch to go bouldering!  I haven't been in ages it seems, but the other day I was gathering up my gear in an attempt to be more organized, and it reminded me that I should go.  So I did!  It was crazy busy at the gym, which bothers me a bit, but I still had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment