Thursday, March 15, 2012

All Aboard!

Six and Legolas think it's time for a ride!
With my new sweet new fenders on my sexy red bike, she is totally ready for commuting, errands, just about anything! But for big grocery trips, lookie what I have! This super awesome bike trailer actually belongs to 1.0, but sadly he had to sell the bike that he used to tow it with, and can't tow it with the one he rides now. He has offered to let me borrow it until he replaces his mountain bike. :) (I think he just wants me to be the one pulling it when we take it camping this summer! lol Just kidding!)

The rain has been coming down in buckets here lately... I know, it's Seattle. Honestly though, I really hope we can have a longer summer this year with more dry days. Last year was a complete rip off. I need light. I need warmth. I think I'd better go take some vitamin D3. lol

Oh, as I mentioned before, I swam with TriGuru the other night. I told him about the trouble I am having with running and with back pain I am having. He wrote me a very long and thoughtful email with many good and helpful ideas. I am still spinning them all around in my head, and when I have a bit more time (I need to dash to work now), I will blog more about it all.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I can pull the trailer... but you're the one training for an Ironman. It might be great strength training for you! lol :)

    ReplyDelete